Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Thoughts...


  1. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." 
  2.  The purpose of life is a life of purpose. 
  3. I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.  This makes it hard to plan the day.
  4. Life is simple, it's just not easy.
  5. A life without cause is a life without effect. 
  6. Life's not always fair.  Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. 
  7. I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.
  8. Life is a foreign language:  all men mispronounce it.
  9. Yes, I will try to be.  Because I believe that not being is arrogant. 
  10. Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.
  11. I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. 
  12. As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose.
  13. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.  
  14. I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.
  15. My formula for living is quite simple.  I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.  In between, I occupy myself as best I can.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

हर गडी बदल रही रूप जिन्दगी...