- Life: It is about the gift not the package it comes in.
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
- I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have.
- Life may have no meaning. Or even worse, it may have a meaning of which I disapprove.
- Life is not so bad if you have plenty of luck, a good physique, and not too much imagination.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.
- You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own dreams.
- There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.
- Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better.
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person.