Monday, September 13, 2010

Success is 99% Failure - I Exp.

Founder of Honda Motor Company said – Success is 99% Failure.
What did he mean?
When I first read this quote I thought – what a pile of BS double talk. But as I grew, I understood consciously and intuitively what Mr. Honda meant.
To understand Mr. Honda, I turned my attention to my own life.
I’ve spent my entire life failing at important stuff…
• When I first walked, I fell
• When I spoke I stuttered
• When I wrote a d it looked like b
• When I wrote a b it looked like a d
• When I sprinted I puked
• When I rode a bike I crashed
• When I played football I fumbled
• When I was a student I failed other activities but I am Topper.
• My first girlfirend either dumped me or we nuts.
• When I ran for political office I lost – Thank God!
• When I started a dot com in 2008, I worked 90 hours a week for two years and never made a rupees.
• When I first drove, I totaled 4 cars
• When I first used Windows 95, I trashed the entire file system
• When I first administered data I deleted an entire customer database without a backup – and I lived to talk about it.

That’s just a few of my failures. Believe me, I have a lot more.
My failures used to haunt me. They used to inhibit me from trying again.
But today I believe…
The day you quit trying and concede to your demons is the day your soul dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

हर गडी बदल रही रूप जिन्दगी...